Mozilla Firefox was launched in the year 2004 and it became one of the top browsing networks popular among the users. The downloading of information from the internet of Mozilla Firefox (Support for Mozilla Firefox) has certain advantages over its counterparts and hence it topped the charts of browsers. The browser has features which have made it very popular. Some of the trademark features of the browser are outlined below:
- It is fast.
- It provided security to browsing history and files.
- The browser is authentic with information.
- It is easy to navigate and user friendly.
Certain problems are also faced by the browser though. These can be detected if the browser shows certain signs:
- The speed can become slow.
- The web page may show problems in downloading.
- Pop ups can block the viewing of the page and this can prove to be great deterrent in the working of the user.
- Unwanted pages may open on its own.
- Virus can also affect the working of the browser.
Once the problem is detected, the solutions can also be found. The best way is to follow the easy steps of handling the issue:
- Restart the computer.
- Refresh the page.
- Reinstall Firefox.
- Check the hardware disk and free it so that storage space is free of clutter and the internet can become fast.
- Delete unwanted icons on the main page.
After following these steps the trouble may continue. Send feedback and take look for the Help option. Contact the professional team of volunteers who are the technical support personnel ready to help to erase the issues.
Read More:- It’s time to get Support for HP